Join Our Movement
WHAT ARE LUMEOS AMBASSADORS?
People who like stories, embrace diversity, and are motivated to bring about radical change in the world. Lumeos Ambassador program is an opportunity for Lumeos’ers to connect with crypto enthusiasts, activists, and students who envision a world where they own their data.
Our goal is to cultivate a community of the best storytellers who have the desire to join us, to share their voices and to empower people to change the world for the better.
The Ambassadors represent Lumeos at their universities and help Lumeos grow. They brainstorm with our team on new ideas, give feedback, and take responsibilities for growing our subscribers, networking with students associations, and for initiating and organizing events.
WHAT WOULD I DO?
- Spread the word about Lumeos in your community, campus, network, and among family and friends on social media and use a unique link that gives you credit for signing people up.
- Brainstorm ideas for events and campaigns.
- Reach out to and associate with student associations and clubs.
- Organize events in your community, campus, etc.
- Give feedback.
- Connect with other local Lumeos Ambassadors.
WHAT WOULD I GET?
- Opportunities to hear and learn from different perspectives, share your own stories, connect and empower people. More than a company, we are a movement!
- First access to Lumeos internship and job opportunities.
- First access to any product that Lumeos launches (app, online stores, etc.).
- Connect with Lumeos’ers, talents, and media-related specialists from the world.
- Opportunity to be nominated and featured as “Lumeos Ambassador of the Month”.
HOW DO I START?
- 1Share your voice! Write a short post answering the 3 questions:Who are you? What thing about Lumeos do you like the best? Why do you want to be a Lumeos Ambassador? And post it on fb/ig/twitter/ with hashtag #Lumeos
- 2Send an invitation of subscribing Lumeos to all your friends on every social media you use.
- 3Submit a short proposal—What would you do to help Lumeos grow in your university if you are an Ambassador?
Patrick FinniganUC Berkeley
Graduating at Sonoma State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, currently looking for employment in several different fields, including counseling and research.
Kyle D'Souza is currently deeply invested in academic research, blockchain and nonprofits. He is concurrently pursuing two degrees: one in Mathematical & Computational Sciences.
While attending USC Alex has interned for blocultural and has been the social media manager for Caring for Children San Francisco.